LOOKING FOR A JOB IN MADARAO?
We are now hiring hotel staff for the 2017/2018 season!
Active Life Group owns and manages 2 hotels in Madarao Ski Resort which are Active Life Madarao hotel and Hakken by Active Life Madarao. Both hotels are within 5 minutes walk from the ski lifts.
Located Northwest of Tokyo in the Nagano Prefecture and accessible directly from Tokyo on a 1 hour and 50 minute comfortable bullet train ride, Madarao is one of the fastest growing international alpine resorts in Japan with most international guests coming from Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, China, New Zealand and the UK.
Across Madarao and Tangram, there are 20 chair lifts and an average snowfall ranging between 10 and 14 metres. Tree-skiing is allowed and the resort is ideal for beginners, intermediate and expert riders and skiers.
The team at Active Life combine hard work with great fun to give our staff a unique travel experience, lifestyle and working holiday unlike anywhere else in the world.
Get in touch and apply with us! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotel staff
- Late November to March (varies with positions)
- We start our staff with training to give you all you need to know about working for Active Life!
- Generally 5 days per week, around 35 hours per week
- Our staff accommodation is FREE!
- We offer twin share rooms, however upgrades may be available during quiet periods in the season.
- Hotel staff are provided with 3 free meals daily.
- Discounted lift passes for all staff
- Incentives for guest services sales
- The hotel offers a free shuttle to Nozawa Onsen, and there is Myoko Kogen for easy and full-day access on your days off.