IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR PARENTS
ALSC requests that all parents read this information and make sure all the points are covered, regardless of the age or level of the children. This will help ensure that everything will run smoothly and will keep the learning environment as safe and fun as possible for our most precious customers – your kids!
It is essential that children come prepared with the following:
- Helmets (To be worn by all children under 13 years old)
- Appropriate warm and waterproof gloves and clothing
- Suitable eye protection – glasses or goggles with UVA filter
- Pocket money for kids’ lunch (1,000 JPY per day)
- Be able to use the toilet unassisted
- Details for the instructor of any medical conditions and dietary requirements must be made known to the ALSC staff and instructor prior to all lessons
We accept no responsibility for passes that are lost, stolen, damaged, forgotten or destroyed.
The ski season length is subject to snow, weather and market conditions. We operate in a mountain environment where conditions are subject to rapid change. We give no warranty as to the length of the ski season, operating hours, number of lifts operating at any time or to the operation or otherwise of a lift, run, area or facility on any given day.